Workout program created by Personal trainer Carla Conradie
The 6 week training program is progressive and interactive. Workouts are app based and can be completed in your own time from home or your local gym. This program will get you feeling fitter, faster and stronger. The difference between this program and other training programs offered online is that you will be supported throughout the 8 weeks as part of a group of like minded women from anywhere in the world. You will receive your exercise demonstrations, reps, sets & rest all on your phone!
During this time together we are going to be:
– Changing our mindsets towards exercise forever
– Sweat together virtually (on & off screen)
– Get glowing from inside and out
– Build a community and connect with a bunch of like-minded women – Get to ENJOY and LOVE taking care of our bodies
This challenge includes:
– 6 weeks progressive overload training program
– Blend of strength, cardio, hiit and yoga/stretching workout days.
– 3 different program options (Make sure this program fits YOUR goals) – Professional exercise demonstrations.
– Warm up & Cool downs.
– App based progress tracker.
– Community facebook group where you get to motivate, encourage and support each other.
7 day Individualised Meal plan and 2 weekly check-ins by Registered Dietitian Kirstin Sylvester
Nutrition is complex and often overwhelming. The 7 day individualised meal plan provides an opportunity for you to learn about nourishing your body while reaching your goals. You can choose between a vegetarian/vegan meal plan or normal based on which best suits your dietary preferences. The meal plan is flexible and allows for a great amount of variety.
Every two weeks Kirstin will be hosting a
live Q&A video call to answer all your questions about healthy eating.
These sessions will provide an opportunity to learn more about nutrition and ask
any questions you may have when it comes to food, fad diets, or specific products.
What you will receive when doing the healthier me nutrition program :
- 7 day individualised meal plan to help you reach your goals. No meal repetition so
this meal plan has loads of variety!
- E-book with food group allocations that are individualised to your specific needs
taking into account your current starting point and goals
- E-book covering the basics of nutrition, guidelines for choosing food products and
how to understand labels + much more!
- Free InBody assessment on the Saturday prior to the program starting between
9-11am valued at R350 This InBody assessment will give you insight into your body
composition such as fat mass, muscle mass, metabolic rate and more!
(Valid for Cape Town residents only as the InBody assessment will be done at
Kirstin Sylvester Dietitians practice in Somerset West)
Topics which will be discussed during the course:
2 week check-in - How to read nutrition labels and include your favourite sweet treats, snacks and alcohol as part of a sustainable and healthy lifestyle
4 week check-in - Guide to eating out at restaurants or ordering takeaways guilt free because life is to short to restrict pizza forever !
6 week check-in - Healthy holiday tips, tricks and recipes for a happy, healthy and joyful festive season.
Starting Date 8' November 2021 | Closing date for Signing up 2' November 2021 | Limited Spots Available